SESCS participates in the preparation and review of Health Technology Assessment Reports within the framework of the European Network for Health Technology Assessment.
- Practical considerations when critically assessing economic evaluations
- Hypoglossal nerve stimulation systems for treatment of obstructive sleep apnea
- Siponimod for the treatment of adult patients with secondary progressive multiple sclerosis (SPMS) with active disease evidenced by relapses or imaging features of inflammatory activity
- Ustekinumab for the treatment of adult patients with moderately to severely active ulcerative colitis (UC) who have had an inadequate response with, lost response to, or were intolerant to either conventional therapy or a biologic, or have medical contraindications to such therapies
- Bioresorbable stents for the treatment of cardiovascular indications (coronary artery disease)